You found your perfect dress, the one you dreamt of since you were a child. You wore it down the aisle on your perfect day and want it to last forever. You invested so much time and money finding the dress and now you ask yourself, “What should I do with my gown?”
Founded in 1930, National Gown Cleaners began providing museum conservation cleaning services and archival materials to the museum industry and private textile conservators for their historical textiles and couture collections. Soon afterwards, we found our clients were referring us to their friends and families and before we knew it, we had expanded to serve the public as well and today we process thousands of gowns a year while we aim to educate the general public and give people the power and knowledge to make a more informed decision when it comes to caring for their treasured items.
National Gown Cleaners
USA Switzerland Japan Taiwan UK
Christine Morrissey, Textile Conservator and Cleaning Strategist
Serving the Bay Area’s finest events since 1993, Travelin’ Joe Espresso travels to where ever you need great coffee and espresso drinks. We also do Fresh Fruit Smoothie Bars, Fresh Baked Belgian Waffle Bars and Continental Breakfasts.
The San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Burlingame, CA is just minutes from the San Francisco International Airport and 15 miles from downtown San Francisco. Offering a great location with great views of the San Francisco Bay to all types of travelers, this superb San Francisco Airport hotel features 685 guestrooms including 24 luxurious suites. The on-site restaurants at our Burlingame hotel include Hangar Steak, Flights 101 Lounge, and a Starbucks. Guests of our South San Francisco area hotel can choose amongst a variety of golf courses and recreation nearby. Additional activities include biking, hiking, sailing, and more. If you are planning a business meeting or social event, you can count on our San Francisco Bay hotel’s catering and event specialists to make your event a success. Our inviting waterfront retreat also welcomes pets for an additional fee, so bring the whole family and plan your next stay at our ultra-convenient Burlingame hotel near the San Francisco Airport.
Marriott International Sales Executive
Since 1989, our specialty at Destination Systems has been serving corporate meeting, conferences and event planners. In addition to arranging bus services from our fleet, we work directly with meeting planners in arranging services from other quality transportation sources in the bay area. We select only vendors we trust to understand and service the wedding needs.
650-827-1000 ext. 12
We are Northern California’s premier dessert cart rental company! We are a MOBILE sweet shop that rolls right into your party. All of our carts are beautiful and unique. GELATO, ESPRESSO, CREPE AND SHAVE ICE CARTS. Sweet Springs Rentals has been serving tasty sweets to the Bay Area and Northern California since 2003. We pride ourselves on customer service, quality, and dependability. Hire any of our fun, mobile dessert carts for your next party! Perfect for any event. We look forward to impressing you and your guests!
A Beautiful Hotel Near San Francisco Airport
The Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport is conveniently located in Burlingame, situated between downtown San Francisco and near many Silicon Valley industries. Designed for the business and leisure traveler, our San Francisco Airport hotel is the perfect starting point for vacationers to explore the Bay Area or executives on the go.
What Makes a Seamless Stay
• Spacious Rooms ~ 789 guestrooms including 26 suites, Business Plan rooms and Regency Club level
• Recently Renovated ~ View our top to bottom transformation, featuring a sleek, modern new design
• Convenient to SFO ~ Minutes to San Francisco Airport with a 24-hour shuttle service and Hertz rentals car service desk on-site
• Beautiful Meeting & Event Space ~ Features over 69,000 sq ft of flexible event space ideal for San Francisco weddings, conferences and special events
• Vibrant Restaurant and Bar Scene ~ Delectable and innovative new American cuisine, energetic social setting, and fresh grab-n-go items at 3SIXTY Bistro, Bar & Market
• Explore the Bay Area ~ Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge, dine at Fisherman’s Wharf, tour Alcatraz Island or drive down Lombard Street.
Event Sales Manager
Join Friends of Fanfare
Each Fanfare Wedding Showcase allows for a select number of Boutique Wedding Specialists to join us for an upcoming event.
If your business offers a unique Wedding service or product that you would like us to consider, we welcome your introduction to the Wedding Couples attending a future Fanfare Wedding Soiree.
Your participation as a featured “Friend of Fanfare” in the Wedding Showcase, would offer you access to the following, for the event you are participating in:
• Introduction to the hosting Event Venue and managing Staff.
• Introductions to the community of Wedding Professionals showcased in your participating event.
• Fanfare Show invitations for your Clientele.
• Your business listing on the Fanfare Evite and website, focusing on your participating showcase.
• Your business listing on Eblasts sent by ‘Today’s Bride’ marketing each event.
• Your own separate table and linen to showcase your company at the event venue you are participating in.
• Introduction of your company during the ‘Feature Presentation’ at the showcase you are participating in.
• An Attendee List, following the showcase, with contact information
If you have that special company that a Bride and Groom are looking for, we look forward to the opportunity of speaking to you!